G.C. Enrofl100 inj.
Treatment of enrofloxacin sensitive bacterial disease
- Cattle : Colibacillosis (E,Coli), Mycoplasmosis (Mycoplasma bovis), Salmonellosis (Salmonella typhimurium), Pasteurella pneumonia (Pasteurella multocida, Pasteurella
- Pig : Colibacillosis (E.Coli), Mycoplasma pneumonia (Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae), Salmonellosis (Salmonella typhimurium, Salmonella derby), Pasteurella pneumonia (Pasteurella multocida), Pleuropneumonia (Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae)
G.C. Amoxyl150LA inj.
Treatment and prevention of Amoxicillin sensitive bacterial disease as follows.
- Cattle, Pig : respiratory disease, gastrointestinal tract’s disease, genitourinary disease, skin and tender tissue’s disease, and infection before and after operation caused by both of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria like Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, Pasteurella, Haemophilus, Salmonella, etc.
Anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect of following indications as supplementary treatment.
Cattle : Supplemental remedy for treating acute inflammation related to a respiratory disease and acute mastitis.
Pig : Supplemental remedy for treating metritis, mastitis and agalactia syndrome by breast inflammation.
G.C. Marbopower 100 inj.
- Cattle : Treatment of respiratory disease and acute mastitis caused by marbofloxacin sensitive bacteria.
> Pneumonia : Pasteurella multocida, Pasteurella haemolytica, Mycoplasma bovis.
> Acute mastitis : E. coli
- Pig : Treatment of respiratory disease caused by marbofloxacin sensitive bacteria.
> Pneumonia : Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Bordetella
bronchiseptica, Pasteurella multocida.
G.C. Gentamicin inj.
Treatment and prevention for infection of bacteria which is sensitive to
- Chicken : CRD, CCRD, infectious coryza, bacterial enteritis, diarrhea, Staphylococosis, septicemia, various bacterial disease
- Pig : diarrhea, dysentery, pneumonia, atropic rhinitis, bronchitis, enteritis
- Cattle : mastitis, uteritis, cystitis, nephritis, pneumonia, dermatitis, diarrhea
- Dog, Cat : cystitis, nephritis, peritonitis, otitis externa, respiratory infection, tonsillitis, pneumonia, bronchitis, pyodermatitis, wounds, laceration.
- Assistant prescription for the treatment of acute disease and acute metabolic disorder, slight paralysis, anorexia, decrease in lactating, recovery of fatigue, infirmity of young animal, lumbago of horse and
- Chronic disease, chronic metabolic disorder, promotion of growth of young animal, nutrition deficiency, metabolic disturbance by unsuitable feed, infertility and secondary anemia for parasite.
- Promotion of vitality and resistance of healthy animal.
-Chicken : Promotion of feed efficiency, weight, vitality, laying performance, egg-shell quality, decrease of mortality, boost resistance in high stress, prevention of cannibalism and shortening of moulting period.